Hotel Mumbai tells the astonishing true story of the victims and survivors of the devastating attacks on Mumbai in 2008. A story which fearlessly tackles the defining global issues of our time. A story about ordinary people. Real people. People of all races, all colors, all creeds, binding together in a grueling fight for survival. A story that celebrates humanity's highest ideals - compassion, courage, resilience and an unwavering desire to live.
- Australia, 2018
- Main Competition
- Anthony Maras
- Anthony Maras, John Collee
- Armie Hammer, Dev Patel, Nazanin Boniadi, Tilda Cobham-Hervey, Anupam Kher, Jason Isaacs
- 2018 Adelejd, Palm Springs, Toronto / Adelaide Film Festival, Palm Springs International Film Festival, Toronto International Fi
- 2018 Hotel Mumbai / Hotel Mumbaj
2011 The Palace
- Nick Remy Matthews
- Peter McNulty, Anthony Maras
- Muzika :
- Volker Bertelmann
- Kent Kubena, Ying Ye, Ryan Hamilton, Mark Montgomery, Natalya Pavchinskaya,
- Jonathan Fuhrman, Joe Cohen
- Hamilton Entertainment, Thunder Road, Films Electric Pictures, Xeitgeist Entertainment Group, Cyan Films
- Dexin Film
- 2018 Adelaide Film Festival - Audience Award, Palm Springs International Film Festival - Winner Directors to Watch
Price: 400 RSD
Price: 400 RSD
Cineplexx UŠĆE Shopping Center, sala 5
Anthony Maras is a producer and director, known for The Palace, Hotel Mumbai and short movie Azadi.
For all its subplots, Maras keeps a tight leash on the film’s narrative strands as we watch characters move in and out of each other’s stories.
Kate Goh, The Guardian